Are you pissed off?

There are so many "wonderful" opportunities that can frustrate me in a day. I just need to think about it, and I can immediately list at least ten reasons why I have the right to be angry and annoying.

Then it's a grouchy time. My wonderful beloved wife usually asks me challengingly, "Are you pissed off?" In nine out of ten cases, I deny it, and in the tenth, I explode and start yelling that yes, and it's her fault. (Which, of course, is nonsense. I know it, she knows it, but who cares at that point.)

It's usually because I don't have something. I don't have enough free time for myself. I don't have enough money to fulfil my next dream. Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything.

I have plenty of reasons to be pissed off at any given moment.

But I also have many reasons to be happy. In fact, there are many more things I can be grateful for than negative ones. It's not something I don't know, I just don't think about it.

Where focus goes, energy flows.

This beautiful sentence has become a corny phrase for me that I have stopped thinking about. I forgot that I need to live it, not just have it rationally stored in a list of wise and motivational slogans.

I know well enough that it is important to practise gratitude. To be grateful for everything I have. To have joy in my mission and vision.

So again, for the one-hundred-fifty-millionth time, I remind myself again and yet again. Most importantly, I practise. More practise. And then some more. I must practise for all that I am grateful for in my life. Sometimes it is easy, sometimes not so much.

The main reminder for me is that being aware of something wise is only 10% of success. The remaining 90% is practise.

And how are you doing? For what can you be grateful in your life?

#gratitude #positivity #habits


Let's see your masterpiece

Hello there! I'm Pepa the Coach, and I'm thrilled to connect with you. Are you ready to take the first step towards unleashing your writing genius? Let's join forces and unlock your creative potential together. Fill out the form below, and let's get started on this extraordinary adventure!